Big Pharma Is Lying to You About AntidepressantsJun 15, 2023
Dr. Paul Ling Tai shares the lies that Big Pharma has been feeding us for the past 30 years on the effectiveness of Antidepressants. Watch Dr. Tai's exclusive recording on What is Serotonin, It's Role, the Side Effects and the research behind it all.
SSRIs and SNRIs
Common side effects of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and serotonin-noradrenaline reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) can include:
- feeling agitated, shaky or anxious
- feeling and being sick
- indigestion and stomach aches
- diarrahea or constipation
- loss of appetite
- not sleeping well (insomnia), or feeling very sleepy
- loss of libido (reduced sex drive)
- difficulties achieving orgasm during sex or masturbation
- difficulties obtaining or maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
If you are looking for natural solutions for depression, listen to the end where Dr. Tai shares important supplements that help with controlling depression.